TOUGH is - Our Product Portfolio
The TOUGHBOOK range consists of laptop, tablet, handheld devices and accessories. These are partnered with TOUGHBOOK Professional Services such as warranties and support, enterprise-class software, security and integration.
TOUGHBOOK sets the industry standard for ruggedised devices that are customisable for the needs of your mobile workers.
Proven to operate in extreme environments, so the weather never becomes a problem for your mobile teams. Capable of withstanding everything from dust, water, vibration and drops.
The 14.0” fully-rugged Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 40 laptop breaks new ground offering unrivaled flexibility in even the most demanding and unpredictable environments, including Defence, Mining and Utilities. It has a modular design that allows mobile workers to modify the device quickly and easily for different challenges by equipping 8 expansion areas. The powerful rugged laptop is built for use in the most extreme conditions and designed for field specialists, incorporating quick release self-encrypting secure drives and providing up to 36-hours of battery life to support mission critical operations.
The TOUGHBOOK 33 2-in-1 Detachable Notebook is highly configurable, bringing unrivalled flexibility and performance for mobile business computing professionals. Thanks to the detachable keyboard design and 6 usage modes, the TOUGHBOOK 33 offers the best of all worlds for mobile workers. Target industries for the device include field service workers, maintenance and service technicians in utilities and telecommunications, as well as government agencies, defence, the police and other emergency services.
The TOUGHBOOK G2 is the next generation rugged device for mobile workforces. It offers all the benefits of the latest technology, while maintaining important access to legacy systems. All of this wrapped up in a more flexible, secure and ultimately even more useable device
The TOUGHBOOK N1 is one of the thinnest and most lightweight handheld devices in the 4.7" category. The device offers numerous unique features, including an angled rear barcode reader which protects users from repetitive strain and enhances productivity, and an optional passive and active pen for precise handwriting and signature capture. This cutting edge device has been designed for mobile workers in the postal and courier services, transportation and logistics, emergency and public safety, utilities, retail, manufacturing and defence sectors.
Showing 4 of 10
Fully customisable to meet your team's needs
- Mobile worker-optimised
- Easy operation including touch screen options
- High reliability
- Outdoor-readable screens
- Highly customisable
- Hot swappable batteries
- Protected against physical attacks (impact proof up to MIL-STD 810G/H, vibration, dust, water to IP68, temperature -29 to +63 °C)
- Protected against digital attacks with advanced security platform.
- 3-year warranty, extendable to 5 years
- Windows 11™ready / Panasonic COMPASS Android™ / Android™ Enterprise recommended
- Engineered to work in some of the harshest environments
- Up to IP68 dust and water protection
- Up to 210 cm drop resistance
- Wide temperature range from -29 °C to +63 °C
- MIL-STD 810G/H, tested by independent 3rd party
- MIL-STD 461 optional
- Most TOUGHBOOK laptops, tablets and handhelds are available with a bright IPS display (up to 1,200 cd/m²) with anti-reflection protection film. This makes them usable in bright sunlight.
- Multi-touch ten-finger standard signatures
- Digitiser pen for electronic signatures
Create the mobile office of the future
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing fleet
- Your business applications available on the move
- Your device is secure and compliant with all relevant safety legislation
- Easy access to devices or secondary screens and accessories
- Antenna pass-through for optimised 3G/4G, GPS and WLAN connectivity even in remote areas
- Power management to minimise device downtime
- Connectivity to keep your mobile workers connected
- Latest WiFi
- Latest Bluetooth
- 4G + eSIM (5G + eSIM at TOUGHBOOK G2)
- Optimised in-vehicle connectivity with dual pass-through antenna
- Dedicated GNSS
- Windows 11 Pro Secured-core PC
Secured-core PCs provide extra protection for people handling your most sensitive information
- Android™ Enterprise recommended
Devices meet Google´s highest business requirements, so you can trust your business to our mobile devices with peace of mind