The 14.0” fully-rugged Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 40 laptop breaks new ground offering unrivaled flexibility in even the most demanding and unpredictable environments with its class-leading four modular areas including its innovative modular expansion packs. Optical drives, authentication readers, and IO ports are all user-upgradeable. Its state-of-the-art design optimises thermals for maximum performance and its latest technology will ensure the TOUGHBOOK 40 will withstand the test of time. Featuring an optional dedicated GPU, up to 64GB of RAM, up to 2TB of storage, all-day battery life, four microphones, colour-selectable backlit keyboard, 95db speakers, dual SIM (physical + eSIM) and choice of two cellular modems. Target sectors for the device include the most demanding industries such as Defence, Mining, Police & Public Sector, Utilities, and other Field Service operations.
The key features of the TOUGHBOOK 40 are:
- Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7 vPro™ Processor (optional Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 vPro™*)
- Windows 11 Pro (Windows 10 Pro downgrade preinstalled)
- 14.0" Active Matrix (TFT) colour LCD 1920 x 1080 (FHD) with sunlight-viewable glove-enabled touchscreen (up to 1,200cd/m²)
- Up to 180cm drop resistance***, IP66 water and dust resistance, MIL-STD 810H certified***
- Long battery life of up to 18 hours (up to 36 hours with optional 2nd battery*)