|34 inputs (SDI X32, DVI×2) and 16 SDI outputs; all inputs have built-in frame synchronizers|
|Simultaneous output in both 1080p and 1080i formats|
|4 independent MultiViewer displays; Single MultiViewer can display a maximum of 16 video sources|
|Equipped with real-time high-quality chroma keying that employs Primatte® algorithms / Standard 1 channel, expandable up to 4 channels|
|The switcher can be set by the 10,1-type touch-operated Menu Panel AV‑HS60C3G (optional) or by a PC monitor and USB mouse|
The main unit is equipped with an abundance of inputs and outputs for great system integration that includes 32 SDI and 2 DVI inputs plus 16 SDI outputs. 4 DVEs per ME enable diverse transitions when producing creative video in demanding fast-paced situations. Three types of control panels can be used. C1 and C2 panels offer 24 XPT buttons and 4 pages and allow easy switching among 96 total crosspoints. The compact panel C4 is 30% shorter than the C1/C2 version and offers an easier integration into small studios and OB Vans.
The AV‑HS6000 is a 2ME model in the HS series that employs a newly designed, easy-to-use GUI Control Panel to support accurate switching.
Even with its 3U compact size, the main unit is equipped with an abundance of inputs and outputs for great system integration that include 32 SDI and 2 DVI inputs plus 16 SDI outputs. To top it all off, 4 DVEs per ME enable diverse transitions when producing creative video in demanding fast paced situations.
Three types of control panels can be used. C1 and C2 panels offer 24 XPT buttons and 4 pages, and allow easy switching among 96 total crosspoints. Single or redundant power supply is selectable. New compact panel C4 is 30% shorter than the C1/C2 version and offers an easier integration into small studios and OB Vans. It offers 26 XPT buttons and 4 pages, for switching among 64 total crosspoints. In all cases, two multi-selection panels easily allow to recall wipes, event, shot, video and still memories.
Control Panel AV-HS60C1/AV-HS60C2
Control Panel AV-HS60C4
|Model no.||ME Number||XPT||Power Supply||Width|
|AV-HS60C1||2 ME||24 XPT||Single Power Supply||980 mm|
|AV-HS60C2||2 ME||24 XPT||Redundant Power Supply||980 mm|
|AV-HS60C4||2 ME||16 XPT||Redundant Power Supply||656 mm|
The AV-HS6000 is the "group name" for the below single items
- AV-HS60U2E Main Frame (Dual Power)
- AVå-HS60C2E Control Panel (Dual Power)
- AV-HS60C4E Compact Control Panel (Dual Power)
- AV-HS60C3G Menu Panel (LCD Touch screen)
- AV-SFU60G Chromakey License (software + key)
- AV-HS60D1G Internal Storage Option (SSD)
- AV-SF6000 Software Control Panel
Key features / benefits
- 34 inputs (SDI X32, DVI×2) and 16 SDI outputs; all inputs have built-in frame synchronizers
- 1080/50p format and 3G-SDI signals are supported
- Simultaneous output in both 1080p and 1080i formats
- Color correctors are installed at 8 inputs and 4 outputs **
- Up-converters at 4 inputs and down-converters are installed at 2 outputs
- Equipped with 4 DVE and 2 DVE (2D) per ME to handle backgrounds and keys
- 16 auxiliary buses (AUX1 to AUX4 equipped with MIX transitions)
- Equipped with real-time high-quality chroma keying that employs Primatte®* algorithms. Standard 1 channel, expandable up to 4 channels**
- 4 keyer per ME (total 8 channels) also capable of PinP
- 4 downstream and 4 upstream keyers**
- Equipped with 4 independent MultiViewer displays
- Single MultiViewer can display a maximum of 16 video sources
- Source names, tallies, audio level meters, and safety markers are displayable
- Web server function: The switcher can be set and operated via LAN connection
- Shot, event and macro memory allow to preset and recall frequently used effects
- Video clips and still images can be registered up to 4ch each, allowing them to be easily used for CG wipes
- Audio recording on video memory clips, allowing wipe transition with sound
- Redundant and multi-operation with up to 3 control panels and 2 mainframes
- The switcher can be set by the 10,1-type touch-operated Menu Panel AV‑HS60C3G (optional) or by a PC monitor and USB mouse
Plug-in software, free to download
The AV-HS6000 supports plug-in software, to include additional functionality. The following plug-ins are available.
- Control of P2 recorders (serial), by Menu and by Macro memory
- Link to AW-RP120 control panel, for a better integration with multi-camera systems based on convertible cameras
- Bus control by 3rd party router control panel, including material name information (Evertz, Grass Valley** and Utah)
- Tally information, compatible with TSL UMD v3.1.
- GVG200 protocol compliant, via RS422
AV-SF6000, Software Control Panel, free to download
- åIt allows HS6000 to be controlled from PC or Tablet, with intuitive and simple operation while viewing video sources
- It can be used as sub-panel, or as a backup
- Windows OS and Mac OS is supported
- Video sources of all inputs, all outputs, all buses and all MV can be displayed.
*Primatte® is a registered trademark of IMAGICA DIGIX Inc. The copyrights of Primatte® belong to IMAGICA DIGIX Inc. The patents for Primatte® belong to IMAGICA DIGIX Inc.
**available in V2.00.00 or higher
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.
|Power Supply||AC100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz (AV-HS60U2 supports redundant power supply)|
|Power Consumption||110 W|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Operating Ambient Humidity||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Weight||482 mmx132 mmx418 mm (18-31/32 inchesx5-3/16 inchesx16-15/32 inches)(excluding protrusions)|
System Camera and Switcher Product Lineup Catalog AU NZ